Why smart flooring solutions ?
- Technis’ flooring solution integrates a large amount of innovative technology, enabling you to address a variety of challenges concerning the flow of people in your building, for example, exact numbers of people at any given time, walking behavior, fall detection, flow management, and cost optimization.
- Other technologies such as camera-based systems are intrusive, require delicate calibration, are not appropriate for some facilities, and do not provide actionable data.
- If your business relies on staff members’ estimates or multiple disparate sensors, these do not offer enough actionable information in real-time due to their lack of multifunctionality.
The embedded sensors in our smart flooring technology can instantly recognize any event including walking speed, number of people, and direction of traffic as well as health-related events such as falls.
Hardware - Smart Floor
There are two main components in Technis smart flooring :
- Pressure sensors on the floor are used to sense all the events you can imagine. The precise technology allows Technis to capture all the valuable data used in Technis’ Artificial Intelligence.
- Electronic components developed by Technis continuously scan a large surface area at extremely high speeds to sense everything on the floor. This technology can adapt to all size surfaces – entrances, hallways, or entire rooms – and in any desired dimension.
Technis gathers all of the raw data and performs digital filtering prior to sending data to the Technis Cloud.
Software - Artificial Intelligence
At Technis, we use AI methods to recognize and classify the different events that happen on our sensitive surfaces. The flexibility and ability to learn new patterns make our model very robust and powerful and offer limitless application possibilities.
There are two levels of intelligence at Technis :
- The AI we developed for pattern recognition on the floor is pivotal to deliver Technis’ analytics. This includes foot impact, wheels, tracking people, and fall detection.
- For improved business intelligence, our data-crossing layer enables you to integrate external data provided by other types of sensors or staff members to more precisely understand and optimize any situation.